Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving forward

I hope to purchase a professional photography account soon, likely from the folks at Zenfolio (http://www.zenfolio.com) so that I can begin showcasing my work in a more professional manner and allow interested parties to actually purchase photos through the site - Thus the banner added to the top of the blog :)

I've also been debating on migrating this blog over to Tumblr, seems to be a bit more user friendly and I like what I've seen so far. Not guaranteed, I'm just thinking about it....

I am currently working to plan a 2 or 3 day waterfall trip to western North Carolina this spring, primarily one site in Ashe county, a few sites in Wilkes and Watauga counties that are in close proximity to one another and accessible. This may potentially turn into a workshop if it works out well, but no promises. If you're interested and serious about putting in some significant shutter time and some early mornings, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment