Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been a while!

Wow, things have been very busy and I've been caught up in so much the past few weeks. I am still waiting to get my computer back from Dell, but I was able to have the data recovered for free from my HD. Unfortunately because of all of this, the website and printing has been on hold.

I've been working to get my prints featured in a local gallery back in my home town. Things should be a go for my prints, both framed and sleeved, to be available at Bohemia (http://bohemianc.com) in West Jefferson, North Carolina. I will likely feature 8x12 and 12x18 inch prints in white mats.

I will attempt to post a few recent photo edits (the old computer is somehow still able to run CS3) from Stone Mountain, Hanging Rock and Cullasaja Gorge.

If you are interested in any prints, peyton.hale@gmail.com is the best method of reaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment